Customer Support Hub
My induction cooktop will not turn on
- Check that the unit is plugged into a sufficient power source and that the power source has been tested with a working appliance.
- Hold the power button for up to 10 seconds for it to turn on.
- Test the unit in another outlet.
- If the unit still does not power on, contact support or a qualified technician for further troubleshooting and diagnosis.
My induction cooktop is turning on but is not heating with an error code
- Check that cookware has been placed on the cooktop.
- Check that the proper cookware is being used.
- This unit heats using thermal-wave induction and is only compatible with cast iron, some stainless steel, and other magnetic cookware.
- Place a magnet on the bottom of your cookware. If it sticks, the cookware is compatible with this unit and should heat. If it does not stick, the cookware will not work with this unit and an “E0” message will appear on the display.
My induction cooktop is turning on but is heating unevenly
- Check that the bottom diameter of the pot or pan does not exceed the maximum compatible diameter of 10”. Switch to smaller cookware.
- Check that the entire bottom of the pot or pan is magnetic by placing a magnet on several areas of the bottom of the cookware.
My induction cooktop is taking a long time to heat
- There is too much food or liquid inside the cookware. Use less food or liquid.
- The cookware is not induction-ready. Switch to induction-ready cookware such as cast iron, some stainless steel, and other magnetic cookware.
- The bottom diameter of the pot or pan exceeds the maximum compatible diameter of 10”. Switch to smaller cookware.