Customer Support Hub
Adjust COS-GRP366 Regulator for LP Gas
- Read all instructions carefully before beginning. NOTE: Your regulator may not match the images exactly, but the procedure will remain the same.
- Disconnect all electrical power at the main circuit breaker or fuse box. Shut off the gas supply to the unit by closing the manual shut-off valve.
- Unscrew the cap on the regulator using a wrench as shown in Figure 1-A.
- Unscrew and remove the retainer pin that is currently positioned for natural gas as shown in Figure 1-B.
- The position shown in Figure 1-B is the natural setting. If the retainer pin has not yet been flipped, remove the retainer pin and re-insert into the cap as shown in Figure 1-C.
- Replace the regulator cap and tighten using a wrench.
- Your regulator is now set up for LP gas.