Customer Support Hub
Calibrate COS-GRT304 Cooktop Burners
- Read all instructions carefully before beginning.
- Light two other burners and turn the control knob to medium. This will ensure the burner’s flame does not extinguish when other burners are turned on.
- Light the burner needing calibration and turn the control knob to the lowest setting.
- Remove the control knob.
- Insert a small, flat-head screwdriver into the adjustment screw or control knob valve stem, and slowly turn the screw until the flame appearance is correct.
- Open the valve more (counter-clockwise) if the flames are too small or fluttered, or the flame extinguishes entirely.
- Close the valve more (clockwise) if the flames are too large.
- Replace the control knob.
- Test the flame by turning the control from “LO” to “HI,” checking the flame at each setting.
- Repeat the above steps for each burner.