Customer Support Hub
Q: What if my question isn’t listed here?
A: General FAQs
Q: How do I convert my unit to ductless?
A: To convert your unit to a ductless operation and recirculate the air back into the room:
- Purchase the necessary carbon filter kit found online at www.cosmoappliances.com/product-category/parts-and-accessories/range-hood-parts/filters/. This filter is not included with your purchase and must be purchased separately.
- Use the included air vent caps to cover the rear and top (if applicable) air vents.
- Remove the aluminum filters on your range hood.
- Install the carbon filter by pressing it against the motor and twisting clockwise. It will create a tight seal.
- Loosen the set screw on the switch next to the carbon filter’s location and slide it to the recirculating icon.
- Tighten the switch’s set screw.
- The air will now recirculate into the room through the vents on the front of the range hood.