Customer Support Hub
COS-FDR225RHSS Freezer Troubleshooting
My freezer drawer(s) are not sealing properly
- Check for and remove any foreign materials on the door seal, such as dust, liquids, food particles, etc.
- Open the freezer drawers and remove any items that may be blocking their closure.
- Heat the door seal and then cool it for restoration (or blow it with an electrical dryer or use a hot towel for heating).
My ice maker is not working
- Check that the water line has been properly attached, and that the water pressure is sufficient for ice making (between 40 and 120 p.s.i.).
- Check that the water source is a potable, cold water supply.
- Check that the ice maker has been turned on.
- Hold the ICE MAKER button for 3 seconds and ensure that the ice maker (ice maker symbol) is illuminated.
- Over time, the ice tray should begin filling with water.
- When the ice tray is full, it will automatically dump the ice into the bucket.
- If the ice maker is still not powering on after following the above steps, contact support or a qualified technician for further troubleshooting and diagnosis.