Customer Support Hub
COS-30ESWC Oven Troubleshooting
Bake and/or Broil will not turn on. The display on my unit may be blank
- Check that the electric cooktop burners turn on.
- If the burners do not turn on, check that the unit has been installed properly and that the dedicated breaker is in the ON position.
- Reset the breaker powering the unit.
- Confirm with a licensed electrician that the unit has been installed properly: Electrical Installation Troubleshooting.
- Reset the breaker powering the unit, and start a standard bake cycle.
- Turn the breaker to the OFF position.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Turn the breaker to the ON position.
- Set the clock on the unit.
- Select “Bake” using the touch controls on the oven.
- The display should show “350 F” by default.
- Press “Start.”
- If the oven still does not turn on, contact support or a qualified technician for further troubleshooting and diagnosis.
Bake is consistently under or over the set temperature by more than 30 degrees or Broil does not reach MAX temperature
- Check that the unit has been installed properly: Electrical Installation Troubleshooting.
- Check that the thermometer being used is properly calibrated. If necessary, purchase a new thermometer.
- Check that your personal oven thermometer is placed in the center of the oven, and that the oven has been given sufficient time to preheat, typically 10-20 minutes.
- Wait for the oven to cool completely to prevent burns or other injuries. Next, locate the thermostat probe in the top or rear of the oven cavity, which looks similar to this. If the thermostat probe is dislodged or crooked, attempt to reconnect it to the mounting clip(s).
- Contact support or a qualified technician for further troubleshooting and diagnosis.
See the troubleshooting guide in the manual for additional troubleshooting instructions and error codes.